RawRCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RawRCo

The Best Conquer Online Private Server NEW FORUM http://rawrco.net78.net/index.php

HomeRawRCOLatest imagesRegisterLog in
rawrco is returning! Spreed the word
If you havent signed up please do so now...Just a brief view of the stuff going on around the server. Simon is working on a new client. Just be patient Smile We do currently have 2 contests going on. You can do the Idea Contest or the Video Contest. Winner of the Idea Contest gets 5mil cps! It will end in 1 week so hurry hurry hurry. Rumor has it we will be getting custom mounts...im excited. Perhaps even +12 horses on their way. Just be patient, stick with the server. It has only been open for a few days. Please ignore the advertisment below.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:31 pm
Top posters
Shadow
Must Read Before Donating EmptyMust Read Before Donating I_voting_barMust Read Before Donating Empty 
Heavenly
Must Read Before Donating EmptyMust Read Before Donating I_voting_barMust Read Before Donating Empty 
Sponge
FoeandFear
thejj
RawrPanda
unauthorized
PizzaTrick
darkrose
robzombie

Must Read Before Donating

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoeandFear
Admin

Must Read Before Donating Empty
PostSubject: Must Read Before Donating   Must Read Before Donating Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Donate To Our Server
We Always Looking For The Best - So We Need Some Money To Upgrade Our Server ( Hardware - Internet Speed )
So If You Want Help Us To Make The Best To Our Server And Our Members You Can Donate To Us

Donate page

max level (200) = $35 USD
+12 -7 255 HP Garment E.G (Darkwizzard) = $25 USD
Full +12 set -7 255 HP (free +12 gold cup) = $120 USD
15kk CPS = $5 USD
30kk CPS = $15 USD
70kk CPS = $30 USD
[VIP] Or [V] (gives access too fast leveling map and +15 items and much much more) = $50 USD
5th reborn = $30 USD

If You Maked Donate Please Send Email To Me Your Information - Email : rawrcodonate@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
https://rawrco.forumotion.net

Must Read Before Donating
Page 1 of 1