RawRCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RawRCo

The Best Conquer Online Private Server NEW FORUM http://rawrco.net78.net/index.php

HomeRawRCOLatest imagesRegisterLog in
rawrco is returning! Spreed the word
If you havent signed up please do so now...Just a brief view of the stuff going on around the server. Simon is working on a new client. Just be patient Smile We do currently have 2 contests going on. You can do the Idea Contest or the Video Contest. Winner of the Idea Contest gets 5mil cps! It will end in 1 week so hurry hurry hurry. Rumor has it we will be getting custom mounts...im excited. Perhaps even +12 horses on their way. Just be patient, stick with the server. It has only been open for a few days. Please ignore the advertisment below.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:31 pm
Top posters
Shadow
Newbie Starter Guid EmptyNewbie Starter Guid I_voting_barNewbie Starter Guid Empty 
Heavenly
Newbie Starter Guid EmptyNewbie Starter Guid I_voting_barNewbie Starter Guid Empty 
Sponge
FoeandFear
thejj
RawrPanda
unauthorized
PizzaTrick
darkrose
robzombie

Newbie Starter Guid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sponge
Admin
Sponge

Newbie Starter Guid Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Starter Guid   Newbie Starter Guid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:01 pm

I noticed alot of you keep asking where to hunt. Best method i found so far was to hunt the redname monsters for my char level. So if im a warrior level 68 and Blade Ghosts are red for me, then i grab pots and go hunt them.

First optionial but it is fast to 40+
1. Activate a double exp pot. Buy 10 exp balls and hotkey them to F2 (or key of your choosing) .
2. Goto Market and give unknown man a db to level you up a little bit before

My main method
1. Get level 15 for your nooby starter gear
2. Hunt in tc untill you can +3 your main gear (ring, wepon, boots, necklace) Armor you can do if you want but I try to use the universal ones. Something that will help me for my next 2 rbs
3. Once you have +3 done Go look for the monster with Red Names.
4. Once you are 100 get your towers to +3 and 2 soc them if possible
5. Level to 130, Reborn in the Market Upgrade Zone (Ghost right near Unknown Man) and Repeat Smile

**Side note. If you like this, and want to help me test the thanks system. Find the thanks button and hit it for me Smile I need to know if it works or not, as it has not been tested.**
Back to top Go down
unauthorized

Newbie Starter Guid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Starter Guid   Newbie Starter Guid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Thanks, hope it will help others alot, but i don't tend to fight the red name ones.

What i do is after lvling up with dball and exp balls
i go to bir island and lvl upwith AoE attacks to about 85, upgrade my equip to my level, and then go to mystic castle.
Then i fight the first bats till they go red name and then the next bats till they go red name then the devils till 120.

Then 120 go to DisCity to 130.

(thanks button is on the top right of each post, there is alittle plus, then an unbderscore and then a minus sign)
Back to top Go down

Newbie Starter Guid
Page 1 of 1