RawRCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RawRCo

The Best Conquer Online Private Server NEW FORUM http://rawrco.net78.net/index.php

HomeRawRCOLatest imagesRegisterLog in
rawrco is returning! Spreed the word
If you havent signed up please do so now...Just a brief view of the stuff going on around the server. Simon is working on a new client. Just be patient Smile We do currently have 2 contests going on. You can do the Idea Contest or the Video Contest. Winner of the Idea Contest gets 5mil cps! It will end in 1 week so hurry hurry hurry. Rumor has it we will be getting custom mounts...im excited. Perhaps even +12 horses on their way. Just be patient, stick with the server. It has only been open for a few days. Please ignore the advertisment below.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:31 pm
Top posters
Shadow
Guide On How To Upgrade EmptyGuide On How To Upgrade I_voting_barGuide On How To Upgrade Empty 
Heavenly
Guide On How To Upgrade EmptyGuide On How To Upgrade I_voting_barGuide On How To Upgrade Empty 
Sponge
FoeandFear
thejj
RawrPanda
unauthorized
PizzaTrick
darkrose
robzombie

Guide On How To Upgrade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sponge
Admin
Sponge

Guide On How To Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Guide On How To Upgrade   Guide On How To Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:02 pm

So your having issues upgrading your wepons? Ok this will be a pretty general step by step of how to upgrade your wepons..
1. Goto the Market
2. Your at the market? Look for the ghost npc located here. Guide On How To Upgrade UpgradingTutorial1
3. Now your in the upgrade area. These NPCs are in there. I will explain what each one is for.
Guide On How To Upgrade UpgradingTutorial2

NPC names are in Red

Magic Artisan==can upgrade the item Quality and the Level of an item (up to level 120)

Blacksmith Lee==Making socket gear, like one socket armor or a two socket necklace

Weapon Master==Upgrading your wepons for level 120 to 130. So you got a 125 blade you want 130, talk to WeponMaster.

Alex== 2nd Reborn Im not sure if it will still remove gear or not, but I STRONGLY recomend removing your tower/fan and cup before completing 2nd reborn.

Eternity==First Reborn NPC Im not sure if it is still taking Gourds/Cups. I Would recomend removing your cup/gourd or whatever you have there before you complete the first reborn. You may loose it.

Ok part 2..hope i havent lost anyone yet Smile

Guide On How To Upgrade UpgradingTutorial3

Ethral== Making -7 Gear So like Super Thunder Hammer -7. Im not sure the cost of the gems, but it requires Super Tortis Gems

Wuxing Oven== Enchanting Gear So adding HP to your gear

ApprentaceLuo==Adding + to gear It may be a bit pricey, but it is to keep the PVP balanced. If everyone runs around +12 you guys will all be bored...

Hopefully you liked the very quick/basic tutorial on our market. I will make more when I can.

The Staff is NOT responsible for any gear that is lost during RB. We know it has issues, it has been posted (i think it has been fixed, but im not sure.) To play it safe, I STRONGLY recomend removing your tower/fan and cup before reborn. If you dont and you loose it we dont have to give you it back.

Last edited by Sponge on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Nooby Poster
Nooby Poster

Guide On How To Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide On How To Upgrade   Guide On How To Upgrade Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:13 pm

i appear in one of these photos lol Razz
Back to top Go down
http://rawrco.com/

Guide On How To Upgrade
Page 1 of 1