RawRCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RawRCo

The Best Conquer Online Private Server NEW FORUM http://rawrco.net78.net/index.php

HomeRawRCOLatest imagesRegisterLog in
rawrco is returning! Spreed the word
If you havent signed up please do so now...Just a brief view of the stuff going on around the server. Simon is working on a new client. Just be patient Smile We do currently have 2 contests going on. You can do the Idea Contest or the Video Contest. Winner of the Idea Contest gets 5mil cps! It will end in 1 week so hurry hurry hurry. Rumor has it we will be getting custom mounts...im excited. Perhaps even +12 horses on their way. Just be patient, stick with the server. It has only been open for a few days. Please ignore the advertisment below.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:31 pm
Top posters
Shadow
Re Orginized Cp Drops EmptyRe Orginized Cp Drops I_voting_barRe Orginized Cp Drops Empty 
Heavenly
Re Orginized Cp Drops EmptyRe Orginized Cp Drops I_voting_barRe Orginized Cp Drops Empty 
Sponge
FoeandFear
thejj
RawrPanda
unauthorized
PizzaTrick
darkrose
robzombie

Re Orginized Cp Drops

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sponge
Admin
Sponge

Re Orginized Cp Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re Orginized Cp Drops   Re Orginized Cp Drops Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:28 am

Well I want to start this idea by saying in order for it to work right the cp drop has to be the same on all monsters. So lets say all monsters are set to 100 cps per kill.

*Vip 1 Zone= Lab Monsters with 50k hp. They drop 150 cps
*Vip 2 Zone= Lab Monsters with 120k hp. They drop 200cps
*Vip 3 Zone= Lab Monsters with 180k hp. They drop 250 cps
*Vip 4 Zone= Lab monsters with 200k hp. They drop 300cps.

Vip 1 would cost 10k cps to get into
Vip 2 would cost 20k cps to get into
Vip 3 would cost 50k cps to get into
Vip 4 would cost 150k cps to get into

It mixes up the ability to hunt, gives the players different monsters and more ways to hunt. People can come up with the best stratagey they can and so forth, Not much editing required. Just a few changes to the lab zone/removing the normal lab. But i think its an idea that has potential.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Nooby Poster
Nooby Poster

PostSubject: Re: Re Orginized Cp Drops   Re Orginized Cp Drops Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:25 am

to much hp maybe it would be good if defense extremly little and extremly large pawns
Back to top Go down
http://rawrco.com/
Sponge
Admin
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Re Orginized Cp Drops   Re Orginized Cp Drops Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Its not too much hp, its for a mix of classes Wink
Back to top Go down
PizzaTrick

PostSubject: Re: Re Orginized Cp Drops   Re Orginized Cp Drops Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:45 pm

I'm gonna have to support this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re Orginized Cp Drops   Re Orginized Cp Drops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re Orginized Cp Drops
Page 1 of 1