RawRCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RawRCo

The Best Conquer Online Private Server NEW FORUM http://rawrco.net78.net/index.php

HomeRawRCOLatest imagesRegisterLog in
rawrco is returning! Spreed the word
If you havent signed up please do so now...Just a brief view of the stuff going on around the server. Simon is working on a new client. Just be patient Smile We do currently have 2 contests going on. You can do the Idea Contest or the Video Contest. Winner of the Idea Contest gets 5mil cps! It will end in 1 week so hurry hurry hurry. Rumor has it we will be getting custom mounts...im excited. Perhaps even +12 horses on their way. Just be patient, stick with the server. It has only been open for a few days. Please ignore the advertisment below.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:31 pm
Top posters
Shadow
Idea Contest EmptyIdea Contest I_voting_barIdea Contest Empty 
Heavenly
Sponge
FoeandFear
thejj
RawrPanda
unauthorized
PizzaTrick
darkrose
robzombie

Idea Contest

Go down 
+2
NoFearzz
Sponge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sponge
Admin
Sponge

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Start posting your ideas under this topic. The winner of the contest will get 5mil cps! Contest will last exactly 1 week. So it will end on 4/24/2011. Start brainstorming. Smile

Last edited by Sponge on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoFearzz

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:26 pm

idea #1: Voting system with includes a cps reward of a simple ammount?
idea #2: multiple rebirths, saw you doing this before yinz so i know you can do it.
idea #3: multiple ranking listes.

meh mayby i add more later im out of brains now.
Back to top Go down
Juichi

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:36 pm

It would be interesting if you put a NPC that gives really random daily quests based on their level and rewards should be good amount of CPs depends how long and hard the quest would be. Like for example, add a drop but low chance to get that so it'll probably would be very useful and keep players going and going. What's good DB Scrolls will do? Nothing? It only gives you around 3k CPs from 10 DBs... unless you have NPC that buys them. How about PK Tourny? I'm sure you guys already working on it. Nobility rank should be reset every month so players can keep going and earn those silvers than already king FOREVER which could be boring. How about a guild or clan event? An event NPC would teleport all of guild members if they're in TC or close to NPC to different map and do events there. CPs price for plus-ing the equipments are quite insane, but CPs rate are pretty good... still need to balance it out. I'm sure you guys are aware of better talisman than lvl 100 ones. Maybe you can make it work? I'll post more ideas later on.

Oh. How about VIP map? The good CP drop rates only in that map with strong or weak mobs. You decide.
Back to top Go down
thejj

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:04 pm

First some things about the website:

I think it lacks a little conquer style in the website it self, I mean good basics really good only add a cool background (try use the graphic i made). Then a ranking where we can see who is having what level what pk rate or who is the richest and stuff.

Not to be an ass but the design is a little bit boring, try to make it more conquerish. Just by adding a few more colours or a few more images.

RawRConquer:

Maybe an event where there is a map for a week that drops certain letters, if you collected all of it you get a word, if you deliver this word to the npc you get an certain amount of cps.

Or just a map where you can enter from lvl 100 or so, where there monsters that drop items that are actually worth grabbing? I mean the drops from monsters are so underrated. No one cares about it maybe you of all server have to make this something to be a strong side of your server. Make monster drops that are worth something, weapons that drop with +5's or talismans that drops with more +ratings or enchantments or whatever.

I think you should lower the level rate to a 150 or so, or 140, because 4 Mil for 1 level? i mean leveling to a 131 already takes 2 days, and its worthless in the end. So you should 1:

or create something that is reachable if your higher than 130 or something that makes leveling easier. I mean we can level till a 140 in 1 month and then what we got?

The main purpose of the game is something where you have to think about, its not about leveling really any more its more about getting the best gear and cps. So put those 2 in focus. Try to make it easier to get higher gear and getting cps easier.

I hope i triggered you a little, and helped you out since this is what its here for Smile

Thejj,

Back to top Go down
RawrPanda

RawrPanda

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:38 pm

A hidden location in the game which includes an npc that gives free +12 -7 2 soc super max level gear. But, there are monsters level 255 that can one hit anyone with melee.
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Admin
Sponge

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Perhaps change the lottery perhaps. It would be cool to win some +10 or +9 gear out of the lotto instead of the glory gems and other junk. Edit it up a bit. Win a Silver Cup or a +8 2 soc headband. Stuff players might use/need.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Nooby Poster
Nooby Poster

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:25 am

my idea is to create a new site that is easier and more comfortable to give vote rewards like 100k cp for each vote and if you vote like 30 times total an npc can sell you other stuff like instead of using cps you use votes and to add max +15 max lvl 200 and donate for 255 and to add rebirth 3-10 a higher drop rate but higher cost of + stones and horses and edits in armor colors like that you instead of having 1 color you can combine 2 colors and that theres a daily guild war that last 1 hour whit 500k cps as reward
Back to top Go down
http://rawrco.com/
Sponge
Admin
Sponge

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Perhaps make a way for players to mine for items for a ticket voucher (like the house guy) Let them mine for like gold/copper/silver ore. Once they get lets say 100 points in that system they get a ticket voucher for 1 soul item. Armor, bow, ring, earrings....anything. The upgrande npc for 120 says it has a chance, but why not let players mine or hunt spacific monsters for a drop/loot that will let them trade in for a point to the server and then once they get like 100 they can get 1 ticket voucher for 1 soul item

Jade Kylin quest for like 20k cps. Unlimited times a day, chance of a Jade Kylin drop 1/100

Ancient Devil quest (its in bird i think its ancient devil)

Comes up with a use for those tickets and its 1 more chance to make some cps for non donors
Back to top Go down
RawrPanda

RawrPanda

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Lol Sponge. Aren't you the one hosting this event? Why are you participating in it? Anyways, my suggestion- Vote4Reward.
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Admin
Sponge

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:54 pm

I was posting to help generate some ides Razz. Some of mine are already known/heard it was for the people that dont know mine to try to trigger an idea or too.
Back to top Go down
RawrPanda

RawrPanda

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Lol. New Rule that I made up xD: Idea with the most thanks wins. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Admin
Sponge

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:25 pm

:p there is a way to keep track but it doesnt show, whenever you post you get points. Whenever someone votes on a topic of your the + adds 1 credability, but the - removes 1. So the Thanks only adds to your Points Razz. A default post is like 3 points. I didnt activate it untill the otherday thats why you have 13. But I will add a poll of the top 5 picked and users can vote in the end. 5 Days left. Then the poll will be up i think
Or I will add a poll the last day of the contest. That way people will have a couple days to vote.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Nooby Poster
Nooby Poster

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:35 pm

i got an idea for a quest Nme of npc : hungryJack

it consist in gathering food items such as orange juice , eggs, muffin,bacon

and each falls in different monsters and that once you gather all item you go back to hungryjack and he gives you a CP reward
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Nooby Poster
Nooby Poster

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:21 pm

that boss drop 10k since drop 50 and if drop get higher boss drop also higher and that a special boss appears in city each hour in every city 2 appear and that drops 500k cps each

and that you give gm the power to kick and bann so they can manage the ppl that abuse bugs

and maybe sumoning power so they can un stuck ppl since GM are here to help ppl but they can barely do that since they dont got those necessary commands and maybe make hell map monsters easier to kill
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Admin
Sponge

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:17 pm

thejj is the winner Smile Congradulations. You will be given your reward soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idea Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Contest   Idea Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea Contest
Page 1 of 1