RawRCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RawRCo

The Best Conquer Online Private Server NEW FORUM http://rawrco.net78.net/index.php

HomeRawRCOLatest imagesRegisterLog in
rawrco is returning! Spreed the word
If you havent signed up please do so now...Just a brief view of the stuff going on around the server. Simon is working on a new client. Just be patient Smile We do currently have 2 contests going on. You can do the Idea Contest or the Video Contest. Winner of the Idea Contest gets 5mil cps! It will end in 1 week so hurry hurry hurry. Rumor has it we will be getting custom mounts...im excited. Perhaps even +12 horses on their way. Just be patient, stick with the server. It has only been open for a few days. Please ignore the advertisment below.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:31 pm
Top posters
Shadow
Apply For Staff Here EmptyApply For Staff Here I_voting_barApply For Staff Here Empty 
Heavenly
Apply For Staff Here EmptyApply For Staff Here I_voting_barApply For Staff Here Empty 
Sponge
FoeandFear
thejj
RawrPanda
unauthorized
PizzaTrick
darkrose
robzombie

Apply For Staff Here

Go down 
+5
thejj
neonzz
RawrPanda
Shadow
FoeandFear
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FoeandFear
Admin

Apply For Staff Here Empty
PostSubject: Apply For Staff Here   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:04 pm

For Minimum Requirements

Don't reply to your Application until the Staff reply unto it or Denied
Don't tell our Staff to support/Reply your Application or Denied + 1st warning

Don't Apply again if you get Denied you must wait for 2 week for re-apply again

Quote:
Quote :

In-Game Name:

Time zone:

Language(s) Spoken fluently:

Activity(In hours a day): Please be specific.

Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

Some Background Questions - Main Part of Application

How long have you played on RawRCO?

Have you ever been banned or muted on RawRCO? If yes, why?

What interests you most about the GM position?

As Staff, we are required to speak in a professional, well mannered and positive way. Would this be a problem for you?

What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others?

How is your relationship with the staff team?

Are there any Staff members that would support your application for this position? They must later on confirm that they support you.
Names:

Do you have any previous experience being a GameMaster?
Proof:

As a GameMaster, what would you do for the community?

Situational Questions - Secondary Application

Some player asks you to disconnect another user, but they are in Guild war against them. He/She claims they are hacking. What would you respond with and what would your actions be?

Some player is harassing another user through PM. He/She asks you to mute and disconnect them because they are bothering them. What would you respond with and what would your actions be?

You find two users arguing in a room or the lobby. How are you going to stop and prevent the arguing from happening?

You enter a room that is private and you find 1 person hacking and the second person asking where to download the hacks. As you are watching, he gives him the website and they continue talking about it. Obviously, you ban the person using the hacks, but what would you do about the other person?

You see another GameMaster arguing with a member of the community. What actions do you take against each person?

Contact Information:
Email:
Msn: (You are required to use MSN)
Back to top Go down
https://rawrco.forumotion.net
Shadow
Nooby Poster
Nooby Poster

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Staff Here   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Name:AlejandroSanchez

IGN:Tro Scorpion Arch Angel

Timezone:no fucking idea

languaje(inorderfromtoptosecondary):Spanish English Japanese

Activity: well for one more week i will be online from 2pm to 11pm cuz its my last day of school and after i finish school in one week i will be online for about 9am to around 10-11 pm

Backround information:idk wat im supose to put but im 14 im in the eight grade

Howlongihaveplayed: I have played like 2 weeks maybe longer

Ifivebeenbanned: No i havent been banned or muted

WhatinterestmemoreaboutGM: What interest me more is that i can be staff in this great server that i can help ppl even more that i can now that i can be part in making this server better

Ihavenoproblem in speaking in a profesional way and not letting personal things get in the way

Whatmakememorequalified:Well im a nice person im on allot i have no job so i can be here more of course i sometime go out but i will always be here to help members i never let personal things get in the way i dont plan to ever leave this server and i always stay in server after i oin one

Myrelationshipwhitstaff: i personally think its very good but of course idk if they secretly hate me lol so you gotta ask

Arethereanystaffmemberthatwouldsuportmyapply: eh Sponge once said that i would be a good staff member and that if he could he would make me MOD

PastExperiencesasGM:well ive been PM in CrystalCO 3 year ago HellgateCO 2 year ago GM in XanityCO 4 month ago and in CrazyCO 8 month ago but idk how to prove it since over half those server are closed now only CrazyCO still open but i was only GM there for like 1 month

as a game master: i would help any member that needs me help staff whit whatever i can but i will still follow the rules and Ban if i need to

Some player asks you to disconnect another user, but they are in Guild war against them. He/She claims they are hacking. What would you respond with and what would your actions be?
Well ill first ask for proof of whatever they are hacking Then i will watch the ppl that they say are hacking and if they are hacking i would kick em and report em to you if they keep it up i would have to bann them

Some player is harassing another user through PM. He/She asks you to mute and disconnect them because they are bothering them. What would you respond with and what would your actions be?

Well first ill ask the person harrasing to stop it if they keep it and its in cb i would tell the person that is harrased to ignore him in a button there is in xat if the insulting keeps up but in public chat i will bann imediatly

You find two users arguing in a room or the lobby. How are you going to stop and prevent the arguing from happening?

i would advise em to calm down and if they keep it up i will warn em a second and last time if then they keep it up i would have to kick them both

You enter a room that is private and you find 1 person hacking and the second person asking where to download the hacks. As you are watching, he gives him the website and they continue talking about it. Obviously, you ban the person using the hacks, but what would you do about the other person?

Well i would tell him that Hacks are not allowed here and if he/she uses them he/she will be banned and if he/she uses em and i catch em i will bann he/she forever

You see another GameMaster arguing with a member of the community. What actions do you take against each person?

Well it depends if the fault is the members i will tell em to stop but if its the GM fault for abusing or something i would report him to you

You can contact me in skype ACC ShadowRawrCO

Email:alejandrosanchez1906@hotmail.com

MSN:alejandrosanchez1906@hotmail.com

and i hope you choose me as a staff member for this great game

Back to top Go down
http://rawrco.com/
RawrPanda

RawrPanda

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Staff Here   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:30 pm

In-Game Name: RawrPanda

Time zone: GMT -5 (EST)

Language(s) Spoken fluently: English and Spanish

Sunday: 6 hours
Monday: 2 hours
Tuesday: 2 hours
Wednesday: 2 hours
Thursday: 2 hours
Friday: 5 hours
Saturday: 8 hours

How long have you played on RawRCO? Since it came out

Have you ever been banned or muted on RawRCO? If yes, why? Nope

What interests you most about the GM position? Helping players and looking like a boss

As Staff, we are required to speak in a professional, well mannered and positive way. Would this be a problem for you? Nope

What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others? Knowing Simon for a long time and my ability to have everyone understand what im writing.

How is your relationship with the staff team? REALLY, REALLY, REALLY good.

Are there any Staff members that would support your application for this position? They must later on confirm that they support you.
Names: FoeandFear(maybe lol).

Proof: Yes, I don't have any but Simon knows about it. (Almost in FireFusion. GM/PM in ArmageddonCO, RawRCO 1st release, RuleCO, GamezCO(not anymore, but maybe later)

As a GameMaster, what would you do for the community? Resolve Civil Problems, Resolve Hacker problems, Resolve Botter problems.

Some player asks you to disconnect another user, but they are in Guild war against them. He/She claims they are hacking. What would you respond with and what would your actions be? I would go to the guild war and verify

Some player is harassing another user through PM. He/She asks you to mute and disconnect them because they are bothering them. What would you respond with and what would your actions be? I would need proof before I took actions. Proof would be provided through tinypic.com

You find two users arguing in a room or the lobby. How are you going to stop and prevent the arguing from happening? Ask for both sides of the story. And if they get a smart-ass attitude with me ill kick him/her. If nothing happens, then I will just tell them to get over it.

You enter a room that is private and you find 1 person hacking and the second person asking where to download the hacks. As you are watching, he gives him the website and they continue talking about it. Obviously, you ban the person using the hacks, but what would you do about the other person? Ban him to for asking.

You see another GameMaster arguing with a member of the community. What actions do you take against each person? Whisper the member of the community and tell him to file a complaint on that GM

Contact Information: boyjulian@hotmail.com or facebook.
Email: boyjulian@hotmail.com
Msn: boyjulian@hotmail.com (You are required to use MSN)
Back to top Go down
neonzz

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Staff Here   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:29 pm

In-Game Name:Neonzz

Time zone:London GMT

Language(s) Spoken fluently:English

Activity(In hours a day): 10

Sunday:9 Hours
Monday:11 hours
Tuesday:8 hours
Wednesday:10 hours
Thursday:12 hours
Friday:11 hours
Saturday:12 hours

Seven Days

No

Helping other users

As Staff, we are required to speak in a professional, well mannered and positive way. Would this be a problem for you?
nope

the time i put in to rawrco

Good

Names:FoeAndFear

Proof:I have no previous experiance

be fair but firm

confront the player if i think hes lieing i will disconnect

I whould ask them to stop and if they dont i will disconnect them

find out the rerson for the argument and then dissconect the user that started it

well i whould give the other player a warning if i see him talking about hackes or shareing the hacks or useing them i whould ban them

I whould remind the Game master that he is reprosening the staff team if he doent listinb report

Contact Information:
Email:treble.6@live.co.uk
Msn: treble.6@live.co.uk

Last edited by neonzz on Mon May 02, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thejj

PostSubject: Thejj;s app.   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:23 am

Jesse Johnson

In-Game Name:
Thejj

Time zone:
GMT +1

Dutch, English, Latin

Sunday: 4
Monday: 4
Tuesday: 4
Wednesday: 3
Thursday: 3
Friday: 4~7
Saturday:4

2 months

No.

Well mostly having a valuable position is great but it also brings me closer to you in wich i could give you suggestions in some changes, also it gives me the oppurtonity to bring justice in Rawrco, checking if no one is violating the rules, helping new players.

No.

Mostly because of the knowledge i got in Conquer, also the experience i hava build up since the last 5 years in other servers not perticuler conquer servers tough. I stay calm when its needed i act professional when needed.

I know most staff persons, actually i know them all and we all like each other as we valua each others friendship.

Names: I think Sponge and Darkrose wouldnt have a hardtime having me arround in the staff team.

Proof:
Yes i have, and proof i dont really have but i could bring up some people that would testify wfor me.

I would maintain the forums occasionaly, check if there new things or new people that require any assistence. I would be online most of the time, helping other players, and looking for any unfair players.

I would go and see if this is true, maybe read the logg from the chat, but hackers you quit often see if they are or not. But if the person that claimed the other person was hacking and its not true i would dc the person who was claiming. If the other person was hacking i would dc him and ban him.

I would first see the chat logg and depending on what the out comes are i would dc the person that was harassing the other, if not i would do nothing.

First ill check what was saied and what the problem is. Depending on that i will get a story from both sides, if they keep continuing their argu i would mute both.

I would give him 1 warning and also his last warning and tell him he is lucky becasue normally i would ban him also: UPsually a person that is ashking for hacks also uses it, so i will tell him to never use it and if i see one suspicious thing i would ban him inmediatly.

First tell the gamemaster to be and act normal, and tell him what his job is since he isnt acging verry professional. Then i would say the person why the hell he is arguing with a gamemaster since they are hired to help not argue. If he wont stop i would mute him.

also i would tell this to you because the gamemaster shouldnt act like this.

Contact Information: jessejohnson737@msn.com
Email: jessejohnson737@msn.com
Msn: jessejohnson737@msn.com

Thejj,
Back to top Go down
FoeandFear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Staff Here   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:38 am

thejj wrote:
Jesse Johnson

In-Game Name:
Thejj

Time zone:
GMT +1

Dutch, English, Latin

2 months

No.

Well mostly having a valuable position is great but it also brings me closer to you in wich i could give you suggestions in some changes, also it gives me the oppurtonity to bring justice in Rawrco, checking if no one is violating the rules, helping new players.

No.

Mostly because of the knowledge i got in Conquer, also the experience i hava build up since the last 5 years in other servers not perticuler conquer servers tough. I stay calm when its needed i act professional when needed.

I know most staff persons, actually i know them all and we all like each other as we valua each others friendship.

Names: I think Sponge and Darkrose wouldnt have a hardtime having me arround in the staff team.

Proof:
Yes i have, and proof i dont really have but i could bring up some people that would testify wfor me.

I would maintain the forums occasionaly, check if there new things or new people that require any assistence. I would be online most of the time, helping other players, and looking for any unfair players.

I would go and see if this is true, maybe read the logg from the chat, but hackers you quit often see if they are or not. But if the person that claimed the other person was hacking and its not true i would dc the person who was claiming. If the other person was hacking i would dc him and ban him.

I would first see the chat logg and depending on what the out comes are i would dc the person that was harassing the other, if not i would do nothing.

First ill check what was saied and what the problem is. Depending on that i will get a story from both sides, if they keep continuing their argu i would mute both.

I would give him 1 warning and also his last warning and tell him he is lucky becasue normally i would ban him also: UPsually a person that is ashking for hacks also uses it, so i will tell him to never use it and if i see one suspicious thing i would ban him inmediatly.

First tell the gamemaster to be and act normal, and tell him what his job is since he isnt acging verry professional. Then i would say the person why the hell he is arguing with a gamemaster since they are hired to help not argue. If he wont stop i would mute him.

also i would tell this to you because the gamemaster shouldnt act like this.

Thejj,

2 MONTHS!!!? Dont lie in your apps redo the hole thing and correct spelling mistakes
Back to top Go down
robzombie

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Staff Here   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:24 pm

In-Game Name: Robzombie if it is not taking

Time zone:
eastern

Language(s) Spoken fluently: english

Sunday: 5-8 hrs
Monday: 3-6 hrs
Tuesday: 3-6 hrs
Wednesday: 3-6 hrs
Thursday: 3-6 hrs
Friday: 5-7hrs
Saturday: 5-12 hrs

How long have you played on RawRCO? about 20minutes

Have you ever been banned or muted on RawRCO? If yes, why? nope

What interests you most about the GM position? im interested in becoming a
Game Master because i want to help the server with the problems people are doing such as Hacking and answering people with question's. even know i would answer people question if im not a gm but il prob do more of it.

As Staff, we are required to speak in a professional, well mannered and positive way. Would this be a problem for you? not really i'm positive about my self and others. but i dont like to take crap thats all.

What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others? i dont know if i am but im not lazy in game

How is your relationship with the staff team? unknown

Names:

Do you have any previous experience being a GameMaster? not really
Proof:

As a GameMaster, what would you do for the community? i would do my best to stop hackers and help people out.

Some player asks you to disconnect another user, but they are in Guild war against them. He/She claims they are hacking. What would you respond with and what would your actions be? go to the guild war and become invisiable and check out what really going on. i dont disconnect no one with out head gm or admin saying so or i got proof.

Some player is harassing another user through PM. He/She asks you to mute and disconnect them because they are bothering them. What would you respond with and what would your actions be? i would tell the person who is harassing the other person to stop and if it contiunes i will banned or mute. but i would like to see proof before doing any of the above.

You find two users arguing in a room or the lobby. How are you going to stop and prevent the arguing from happening? either warn them or mute them either one will work.

You enter a room that is private and you find 1 person hacking and the second person asking where to download the hacks. As you are watching, he gives him the website and they continue talking about it. Obviously, you ban the person using the hacks, but what would you do about the other person? keep an eye on that person and if her uses the hacks with my proof or anyone elses, BAN.

You see another GameMaster arguing with a member of the community. What actions do you take against each person? i would tell the other game master what his job is and if he contiuns to agru i would have to mute him and the other person till i speak with a high rank staff member.

Contact Information: LLkooltjg13@live.com
Email: llkooltjg13@live.com or yahoo mostly on msn.
Msn: (You are required to use MSN) yah im on msn.
Back to top Go down
unauthorized

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Staff Here   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:49 pm

In-Game Name: Unauthorized

Time zone:GMT+0

Language(s) Spoken fluently: English

Sunday:5
Monday:3
Tuesday:3
Wednesday:3
Thursday:3
Friday:3
Saturday:5

For about 1 month

Never.

That I can at least try and help some people out.
So that I can help prevent hackers, glitches and other rule breaking offences.

This would not be any problem for me.

I am always reading messages whilst in-game. And am able to give support in a lot of technical problems not just with the game but with the computers.

Don't talk that often with current GM. But am talking to the owner frequently.

Names:
None that would count as you do not vouch yourself as legible for this application.

Proof:
I have been staff memebr of many games before in the past.
I Have been Head staff, Owner, GM on GunZ servers, even Developer + Head Developer.
Head staff = 36*G**Z
GM = M****G**Z
Owner of a little private server that my friends used to play(coded and updated daily).

Help to prevent hackers, glitches, or any other offences against the Rules.

Some player asks you to disconnect another user, but they are in Guild war against them. He/She claims they are hacking. What would you respond with and what would your actions be?I would not disconnect anyone until have solid proof that they are hacking.
The response the the player asking for the supposed hacker to be disconnected would be "Please provide proof of this player/person hacking before i disconnect thus "hacker"."

I would ask for proof of this abuse before taking any actions.
If there was proof i would politely ask the "spammer" to stop sending the messages because they are bothering the other person. I would also ask why the player was, and from this take further action.
If the spamming continued i would them mute the spammer.

I would first ask both to stop, and 1 by 1 explain to me why they are.
If the arguing continues without them listening to me(or reading) i would then mute for 5 mins as a warning. If continues after short-term mute i would keep mute on them for as long as needed.

I would ask why the other person was interested in the hacks. Then once they had explained i would provide them with several reason why there is no need to use a hack since this a private server.
- CPS drop from monsters(no need to pay for them)
- EXP rates are so so so much higher than the Real CO
- Maximum Level is much higher, so the player can be much stronger, no need to hack for power.
If they are ever caught using the hack after I would ban them instantly.

I would ask why they are arguing, then i would ask if they could stop as it does not show that that player in the GM position should still be there if he continues to argue unnecessarily .
If both continue to argue after a talk, i would then mute them and wait for a higher position (I.E Owner) to come along and sort the problem out properly.

Contact Information:
Email: matthewhorrigan@hotmail.com
Msn: (You are required to use MSN) matthewhorrigan@hotmail.com

Last edited by unauthorized on Mon May 09, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thejj

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Staff Here   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Jesse Johnson

In-Game Name:
Thejj

Time zone:
GMT +1

Dutch, English, Latin

1 month

No.

Well mostly having a valuable position is great but it also brings me closer to you in witch I could give you suggestions in some changes, also it gives me the opportunity to bring justice in Rawrco, checking if no one is violating the rules, helping new players.

No.

Mostly because of the knowledge i got in Conquer, also the experience i have build up since the last 5 years in other servers not particular conquer servers tough. I stay calm when its needed i act professional when needed.

I know most staff in person.

Names: I think Sponge and Darkrose wouldn't have a hard time having me around in the staff team.

Proof:
Yes i have, and proof i don't really have but i could bring up some people that would testify for me.

As a Gamemaster, what would you do for the community?
I would maintain the forums occasional, check if there new things or new people that require any assistance. I would be online most of the time, helping other players, and looking for any unfair players.

I would go and see if this is true, maybe read the logg from the chat, but hackers you quiet often see if they are or not. But if the person that claimed the other person was hacking and its not true i would dc the person who was claiming. If the other person was hacking I would dc him and ban him.

I would first see the chat logg and depending on what the out comes are i would dc the person that was harassing the other, if not I would do nothing.

First ill check what was saied and what the problem is. Depending on that I will get a story from both sides, if they keep continuing their argue I would mute both.

I would give him 1 warning and also his last warning and tell him he is lucky because normally i would ban him also: Usually a person that is asking for hacks also uses it, so I will tell him to never use it and if I see one suspicious thing i would ban him immediately.

First tell the Gamemaster to act normal, and tell him what his job is since he isn't acting very professional. Then I would say the person why the hell he is arguing with a Gamemaster since they are hired to help not argue. If he wont stop I would mute him.

also I would tell this to you because the Gamemaster shouldn't act like this.

Thejj,
Back to top Go down
robzombie

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Staff Here   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:36 am

Thejj i dont think you are gona be gm cuzz you duble posted.. and it says if u say ur post or what its called auto denied
Back to top Go down
thejj

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Staff Here   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:17 am

UGhh... really why are you telling me this? I've talked to Simon about it he just wanted me to re-reply and fix minor grammer faults.

Ok thanks Smile

jj,
Back to top Go down
darkrose

darkrose

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Staff Here   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:41 pm

In-Game Name: darkrose

Time zone: uk timexD

Language(s) Spoken fluently:english

Sunday:11
Monday:11
Tuesday:11
Wednesday:11
Thursday:11
Friday:11
Saturday:11

How long have you played on RawRCO?scince day one it opend

Have you ever been banned or muted on RawRCO? If yes, why? no

What interests you most about the GM position?well i know what im doing i help out all time when foenfear isnt on i put server back up when it crashes, help people out in chat box

As Staff, we are required to speak in a professional, well mannered and positive way. Would this be a problem for you? nope

What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others?i have ran my own servers, ive been helping out while Foe has been out,

How is your relationship with the staff team?friends with all.

Names:FoeNFear
^Sponge^[GM]
Do you have any previous experience being a GameMaster?yes
Proof:you old servers, my old servers

As a GameMaster, what would you do for the community? help every one.restart the server when/if it crashes keep an eye on chat box

Some player asks you to disconnect another user, but they are in Guild war against them. He/She claims they are hacking. What would you respond with and what would your actions be?ask them to get a frps video to proff what they are accusing the other person of,

Some player is harassing another user through PM. He/She asks you to mute and disconnect them because they are bothering them. What would you respond with and what would your actions be?talk to them both about it, tell them both to black list eachother so they cant see what eachother are typing

You find two users arguing in a room or the lobby. How are you going to stop and prevent the arguing from happening??talk to them both about it, tell them both to black list eachother so they cant see what eachother are typing, also tell them about respecting other members of the server

You enter a room that is private and you find 1 person hacking and the second person asking where to download the hacks. As you are watching, he gives him the website and they continue talking about it. Obviously, you ban the person using the hacks, but what would you do about the other person?take a screen shot of what they are talking about show to the main owner and also warn the person that is asking about the hacking link

You see another GameMaster arguing with a member of the community. What actions do you take against each person?warn both of them about respecting eachother talk to owner about the gm arguing with the player

Contact Information:
Email:demonpredators@hotmail.co.uk
Msn: demonpredators@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
FoeandFear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Staff Here   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:36 pm

All the Following have been accepted as PH to Become gm or higher works your way up with good work!

1. Darkrose
2. Shadow
3. Neonzz
4. unauthorized
Back to top Go down
Queen0fEvil

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Staff Here   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:15 am

In-Game Name: Tiama

Time zone: Western..?

Language(s) Spoken fluently: English

Sunday: 3-4 hours
Monday: 3-4 hours
Tuesday: 3-4 hours
Wednesday: 3-4 hours
Thursday: 5-6 hours
Friday: 7 hours
Saturday: 7 hours

How long have you played on RawRCO? 3-4 weeks

Have you ever been banned or muted on RawRCO? If yes, why? No I have not.

What interests you most about the GM position? My boyfriend is a Gm and I'm interested in learning the processes and management of a game system/community.

As Staff, we are required to speak in a professional, well mannered and positive way. Would this be a problem for you? No it would not be a problem for me to speak in a professional and punctual manner.

What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others? My boyfriend is a Gm and therefore I could learn off of the game and would require less training from the server owner or other Gms.

How is your relationship with the staff team? Freaking great Smile

Names: Zac Meyer - ^Sponge^[GM]

Do you have any previous experience being a GameMaster? No I do not.
Proof:

As a GameMaster, what would you do for the community? I would provide a level head and step by step instruction to newer players if it was required. Also solving problems and pointing out issues and bugs possibly not spotted in the system yet.

Some player asks you to disconnect another user, but they are in Guild war against them. He/She claims they are hacking. What would you respond with and what would your actions be? I would respond that I will assess the situation and look through it thoroughly, disconnection would not be the proper response and would be unfairly accusing a player with no solid proof.

Some player is harassing another user through PM. He/She asks you to mute and disconnect them because they are bothering them. What would you respond with and what would your actions be? Politely ask the player having issues with the harasser to mute that player and if further harassment continues they are to report that player. On second notification if the player hasn't been reported yet I would alert other staff members and discuss further action.

You find two users arguing in a room or the lobby. How are you going to stop and prevent the arguing from happening? Ask both users to politely stop arguing, if the arguing continues mute them if possible. Notify other staff members.

You enter a room that is private and you find 1 person hacking and the second person asking where to download the hacks. As you are watching, he gives him the website and they continue talking about it. Obviously, you ban the person using the hacks, but what would you do about the other person? Notify the 2nd person that hacking/botting is illegal as nicely, and sternly as possible and that it is a bannable offense. If they continue with the action the proper punishment will be arranged. I would also notify other staff members as well.

You see another GameMaster arguing with a member of the community. What actions do you take against each person? Politely ask the GameMaster for a word (away from the member of the community if possible) and remind the GM that they are representing the staff and it looks unprofessional. I would also nicely remind the member of the community to respect the staff.

Contact Information:
Email: w4y2cr4zy@hotmail.com
Msn: w4y2cr4zy@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Nooby Poster
Nooby Poster

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Staff Here   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:23 am

ty simon i promise i will do my job and that you wont regret it
Back to top Go down
http://rawrco.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Staff Here   Apply For Staff Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply For Staff Here
Page 1 of 1